- Cooking and cleaning is a basic life skill and not a gender role.
- If you don’t clear your misunderstanding in time, they became the reason for distance forever.
- If you want it, work for it. It’s that simple.
- The gap between the life you could live and the life you are living is called focus.
- If you’re not dating to marry, then you’re dating for heartbreak. Let that sink in and be in serious relationship.
- Stop comparing yourself with who started 10 years before you. Focus on your own journey.
- Confidence is not “I’m better than them”, confidence is “I’m great, so are they”
- Every time I lower my frequency to meet someone on their level I end up paying for it. That’s a lesson I really don’t need to learn anymore. Rise up to meet me.
- Real growth is when you start checking and correcting yourself. Instead of blaming others, you take your power back by being responsible for your life.
- You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
- Being kind to yourself is the best medicine.
- And there is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
2 thoughts on “12 lessons everyone should know”
good lesson to learn.